Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weekly Blog 7: Snow

This might sound a little weird since I was born and raised in Minnesota, but I really hate the winter. I am one of those snow haters. It;s just to cold for me and I would love to move anywhere that it's warm enough that I don't ever have to see snow again. The way I think of it, snow is cold and wet, you have to wear like a billion layers just to keep up your body heat in the winter. Winter has the icy winds that make your entire face freeze if your outside longer than two seconds. This is why there is such a thing called SAD (seasonal affective disorder), this is where people actually get depressed because of the weather in winter. The cold temperature, not being able to go outside, and the darkness.Have you ever noticed that not even the sun comes out in winter? That's enough to make anyone depressed. I have tried to get out there in winter and try skiing and snowboarding, but its just too cold I guess. I don't like being wet and cold 24/7. Snow is only fun for about a week. Then the roads become piled with it, so you can't drive anywhere. You can't do anything but sit inside and sip on hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment