Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weekly Bog 6: Hunting

This is the season where all the big and little hunters are getting ready to set up their stands and go home for the weekends to sit up in trees all day. I think killing for sport is a sick hobby and shows signs of those people to be serial killers. I just find it sad that people can actually take joy and excitement out of causing pain and suffering to such beautiful creatures. We all know that most hunters who do shoot deer don't kill them instantly. If you really think that you live in a delusional happy world. Most of the time the deer will run off and die slowly suffering/ bleeding out. Would you want to die in such a way? I know deer are over populated and I have no problem with people who kill animals for survival. I'm sure that we can figure out a better way to keep the population down besides just letting the weirdos of society out in the woods with guns. I have herd many hunting stories that just chill me to the core even thinking of them now. I have been hunting in my life (not by choice) but it literally gives me nightmares to even think about what happened there. It is barbaric how hunting is and how it is portrayed to others. The bigger the better and the more to brag about? Ddisgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment