Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weekly Blog 5: Poor Mr. Bush

I don't know about anyone else in the U.S but I am getting pretty tired of hearing people make fun of former President George W. Bush. He just had a interview with Matt Lower and it seems to be spreading like wildfire around the country on Youtube and on the radio. I can't even think of how many time's I have heard that interview. In my opinion it wasn't even that bad. I think that now people are trying really hard to make fun of this poor guy. Yeah he might be a little weird, but lets try to remember that he was VOTED into office TWICE. Obviously he was in there for a reason, the people wanted him there. Just because things didn't go perfectly during his Presidency everyone is so quick to judge and turn their backs on him. Even ridicule the man who worked to keep this country safe and did all he could for us in a time of need. He was this countries savor during 9/11 and now he is everyone's favorite chew toy. I feel bad for him because he can't even speak in public anymore without people tearing into him, I'm not saying he doesn't say ridiculous things sometimes. But keep in mind I also didn't vote for him either, like the majority of this country did. We are too quick to turn on people these days, if things don't go as expected. Take a look at our current President who a lot of people were so excited for him to be in office, he offered change to this country that everyone liked at one point. Now Obama is getting criticisms for the changes he wants to make because not everyone liked the current changes he already made. I'm sure our Presidents have the countries best interests in mind, they do all they can to try to make it a better place for everyone. I don't think they work so hard to get into the oval office just to say, I think I'm going to run this country into the ground now and try to piss everyone off. Maybe everyone should do more research before going to the polls instead of just voting by the past and skin colors of the people on the ballot.

No comments:

Post a Comment