Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Weekly Blog 10: Break

I think winter break is one of the best ideas anyone has ever come up with. I mean this person should get some kind of award. I wish we had this in high school! Teachers are even ready to take a months break to just relax with their families and not deal with school. School really puts the pressure on you especially when you are working a full time job with it. It;s hard to keep up with assignments. I know I am fully ready to be done with school for a while.

You get some time to enjoy all the snow that just came down. Even if your like me and you will just go to work and sit inside to look at the snow. It's still enjoyable. I am going to move this break into a new apartment, and a lot of my friends are going home for the month.

Kids who live in dorms have to be out by the end of the week. And I'm sure their families are going to be very happy to see their kids for the month. They will be home for the holidays and that's what makes this break so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment